REIGN is seeking to appoint new advisory board members to our fast-growing organisation. We are happy to hear from anyone, regardless of qualifications or experience. You do not need to hold a particular set of hard skills or fulfil a specific role. Everyone has something to offer. Our board is an excellent entry level position for those interested in gaining experience in leadership, governance and social enterprise.
Contact email@example.com to express an interest.
We are also looking for a volunteer who can support us in a financial advisory role described below.
We are looking for an individual who has knowledge or experience in the financial management of non-profit organisations to work closely with our finance manager in handling the company’s bookkeeping. We want to work with this person to develop our current systems and ensure we are managing our finances, accountant, and HMRC related responsibilities correctly. REIGN’s advisory board requires members to be committed to our organisation’s mission and the responsibilities set out. We’re looking for an enthusiastic volunteer who can spare time to attend the minimum four meeting per year and support our finance manager with specific issues or concerns if and when they arise.
- Advise us on how to improve our financial systems
- Support our finance manager when new issues arise
- Communicate regularly with our finance manager
- Prepare and support our team with our year-end accounts
- Attend our quarter annual board meetings
- Help us plan for REIGN’s future with our organisation’s budget in mind
- Help manage and oversee our monthly management accounts and cashflow
Skills, experience and knowledge
- Be able to offer guidance on QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Understand how a C.I.C’s finances work, including knowledge on managing restricted funding and corporation tax.
- Have experience working with cash flow, budgeting, and general management of accounts
- Have the ability to pass on your knowledge through teaching
- Be able to work within a team
- Have the ability to be honest and clear
- Have commitment and be highly organised
- To care about the mission of our social enterprise
How to apply
We want to hear from anyone who feels they can bring something new to The REIGN Collective and is passionate about helping our organisation tackle child sexual exploration. If you feel you meet the requirements then please, send your CV and a cover letter by email to Elicia Curtis firstname.lastname@example.org
We suggest your cover letter should include:
- An introduction to you – who you are as a person and professional
- Why you are interested in becoming a member of REIGN’S advisory board
- How you meet the requirements of the position we are looking to fill
- Anything relating to your current knowledge and perspectives on child sexual exploitation
If you wish to discuss this position further you can email us at the email above and we can arrange a call.